Give an Asset Instead of Cash
- Using appreciated securities to make your gift can deliver more tax benefits to you than using cash.
- Giving us appreciated assets may be more beneficial than continuing to maintain them.
Plan a Gift in Your Estate
- Your bequest helps ensure that we will do the work that you support far into the future – without affecting your assets during your lifetime.
- We offer a wise, charitable alternative to the double taxation awaiting your retirement plan in your estate.
- You can turn surplus life insurance coverage into a charitable gift to Christendom College, or use a new policy to create an endowment from income instead of capital.
Partner With Us in Your Giving
- You can give us your home and continue to live there, or sell it to us at a charitable discount.
- You will receive stable lifetime payments that are taxed attractively when you create a charitable gift annuity.
- You can receive income to help you meet many family obligations from the most flexible gift plan, a charitable remainder trust.
- Increase your estate for your children while delivering years of income to Christendom College with a charitable lead trust.
Establish a Scholarship through Bequest
“To restore all things in Christ,” by forming men and women to contribute to the Christian renovation of the temporal order. This mission gives Christendom College its name.